Thursday, January 7, 2010

Farewell Card Wording The Mailmans Last Day. A Joke My Grandmother Told Me?

The mailmans last day. a joke my grandmother told me? - farewell card wording

It was the last day of the factor at work after 35 years
Implementation of the mail through all kinds of weather to the same area.
When he first house on his way, was received by the
whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way to a
large on the voucher.
In the second house was a box with fine
imported cigarettes.
The people in the third house handed him a selection of excellent
Fishing lures.
In each of the houses along his route, he meets
Greetings, farewells, cards and gifts of all types and values.
After the house greeted at the door
a young blonde woman of extraordinary beauty
In a revealing dress .. She took his hand,
gently led him through the door (which is closed upon him), and
led him upstairs to the room where he had a passionate affair.
Then, it was clear when she gave him a giant
Breakfast: eggs, potatoes,Ham, sausage, waffles and blueberry
Freshly squeezed orange juice.
When I'm really glad that he poured a cup of
Coffee. During his service, he noticed a dollar bill, resulting from
below the lower edge of the cup. "... All this was too beautiful for words
He said: ...... But what is the dollar?
"Well," she said last night, I said to my husband
or is today your last day .... and we must do
something special for you.
I asked him what happened?
He said: "Fuck ... ......... Enter a dollar."
The blonde blushed and said :'.... But the breakfast was my idea.

5 comments:

Brainz said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh My God! That is simply hilarious!.

the 1 2 b said...

Freakin fun. laughed so hard that I get upset.

Vincent A said...

Yes! Good!

Ava says HO HO HO!! said...

lmao
It was a funny oneeee

she a dumb hoe.

Nancy C said...

Ha ... First, I do not understand

Post a Comment