Saturday, January 30, 2010

Verizon Phone Instructional Manual Does Anyone Know If I Can Put Music That Is Downloaded Free On My Computer To My LGVX8300 Phone From Verizon?

Does anyone know if i can put music that is downloaded free on my computer to my LGVX8300 phone from verizon? - verizon phone instructional manual

I went and bought the music essential kit for follow LGVX8300 my Verizon phone and the instructions and everything and asked me on the button for syncing music on my phone, but she says to check the connection, but I know I is connected. The problem could be that not even buy songs and I try only to see whether the connection?

1 comment:

Some Chick said...

Mp3 download version 4.9 of missiles
It's free, music is free and surprisingly fast. I'm pretty sure you can stream music from your computer to your phone, you only need a suitable adapter that connects the two. I hope it works!

Post a Comment