Monday, December 14, 2009

Anaemia More Condition_symptoms Anyone Have Short Term Cures And Tips For Dizziness Caused By Anaemia?

Anyone have short term cures and tips for dizziness caused by Anaemia? - anaemia more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with anemia - I'm talking about iron tablets, so you get comfortable enough to sleep and stay hydrated. However, I am my iron levels were very low and it will be replaced some time to hem. Meanwhile, someone has suggestions for dealing with dizziness? Sometimes I go and I am very dizzy and have to stop suddenly like a madman. It also affects my work because I can not concentrate. Any tips?

2 comments:

izzy said...

Are you always enough to eat and drink?
Lack of food in May aggravate vertigo, such as anxiety, stress. No need, the fact that they suddenly slow down or even to sit, if necessary making. Your health and safety are priorities, not what someone thinks. Many aid if he felt he needed help.
A word with your doctor or practice nurse, just to ensure there is nothing else is causing your dizziness.

Jez said...

If you have low blood pressure, and then try more salt to your food and drinks add as much water as possible

Post a Comment