Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long Q T Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Have PCOS (Polly Cystic Ovary Syndrome)?

Does anyone have PCOS (Polly Cystic Ovary Syndrome)? - long q t syndrome more condition_symptoms

I went ahead with Doc for about a year, that something is wrong with my body to complain, because I keep missing my period! I finally asked a further series of Q and say they are pretty sure that I checked PCOS causes for each symptom that is linked to the dissorder! Well, it was about 7 months and during that time he also had a Pap test came back as abnormal .. make a long story short, I had CIN 2 and part of my neck and I have said that the documents make no further evidence or something of PCOS until I was all clear precancerous cells, my! ...
My question is ... What kind of test is done in most doctors have PCOS diagnosed? And how is it? I've been put on Lexapro and I think that if the documents can only help me to treat my illness, I would not be on Lexapro!

No comments:

Post a Comment