Monday, December 14, 2009

Butalbital Tabs I Have Been Prescribed Butalbital Caffeine Tabs For My Migraines. I Am Very Concerned About This Medicine :( ?

I have been prescribed butalbital caffeine tabs for my migraines. I am very concerned about this medicine :( ? - butalbital tabs

I have read this drug for migraine, and only through them and give them as anti-pain pills, but the worst thing, is not it? I do not know how anti-pain pills and I hate it down. I am a single mother of 2 children and can not down all day.how caffeine plays a role in this medicine? So it is depressing to see a boss? I do not understand this medication? It also makes you sleepy, but at the same time? I'm worried, because if it is not the point for me, I do not think that it will take longer. Downers painpills I do not much less.

3 comments:

cmil said...

Smoke weed.

Az R said...

Uh. Si Fioricet or caffeine tablets barbituate nowhere near-top of the list for the treatment of migraine. Basically there is no proof they are all effective and suggests that current guidelines should be used only after this does not answer at least three different triptans, ergotamine, tricyclic antidepressants such as condoms and prevention of epilepsy.

You have a speech, long-term relationship with your doctor because you should not come to this medication if you have not exceeded the two dozen most effective way to manage migraine first.

Peter H said...

I agree with you on this issue. The tablets contain paracetamol) (painkillers, but the total dose of 1000 mg of acetaminophen is 4-) twice daily (4000 mg daily, while the content is the maximum dose of acetaminophen butalbital-caffeine a bit less than 2000 MW remedy may not be enough.
Now for the rest. You're right: It's depressing to think is butalbital and caffeine. I never would have prescribed the mix, especially since not even a mention as butalbital migraine treatment. This page is sufficient authority
http://www.rxlist.com/fioricet-drug.htm
suggests that the combination tablet is designed for tension headaches than migraines, but he also says: "The evidence of the efficacy and safety of this combination is not the product for the treatment of multiple recurrent headaches is available.
My suggestion is that you a serious talk with your doctor, and, if necessary, to have a second opinion.

Post a Comment