Sunday, December 27, 2009

Psychology School Rankings Does Anyone Have Any Experience Applying To Graduate School Programs In Counseling?

Does anyone have any experience applying to graduate school programs in Counseling? - psychology school rankings

I decided to continue with counseling (and not the psychology or social work), but can not find a list of all available programs. I looked at the list of CACREP accreditation, but I know there are other (trusted) client returns. I find it hard to do a Google search, because many securities have similar names (eg, Counseling Psychology). It would also be interested to see the rankings in the programs.

I'm looking specifically for a program of mental health counseling, preferably on the East Coast between Boston and Washington, DC, or California and Oregon.

All tips, hints, answers or input would be useful. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment