Saturday, February 20, 2010

Papa Vinos South Bend More Spanish Homework Please?

More spanish homework please? - papa vinos south bend

Getting there: Last night you and some friends at a popular restaurant dined. Rewrite what's happening with pronouns supplemented doubled in each set.

Questions:

1. The owner opened the Non smoking area.

2. I asked the waiter menus.

3. We sought a comfortable place to sit and.

4. They were served with fried fish to customers.

5. They brought snacks to the table of marks.

6. I have a salad with lettuce and tomato.

7. The owner bought the meat to Mr. Gutierrez.

8. They showed the wine before serving.


** Lost the lesson, because I was home sick, and I hope to learn to do ... Uggh ** please help

2 comments:

GabsRr said...

He used to learn Spanish, if someone you do your homework for you. I try not to be mean, highlight this section and find the answers ... easy. I hope this is helpful.
http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/Clif ...

malachi_... said...

I queiro Mota

Post a Comment