Sunday, February 14, 2010

Soccer Cleats Bangalore Are Baseball Cleats And Soccer Cleats The Same Thing, Or Do I Need Different Shoes For Each Sport?

Are baseball cleats and soccer cleats the same thing, or do I need different shoes for each sport? - soccer cleats bangalore

I bought shoes for my daughter, play soccer, but someone told me that they really are tacos baseball. Can I use this for football, too, or need other shoes?

She is only 6 years, I would want to avoid money for another pair, but I'm ready if it does not prejudice the ankle, or have other problems to play football.

7 comments:

Mackenzi... said...

when it will be very good, I really do not ref before 8 Concerns and even then only recognize the problem and ensure that they wear shoes 9 or 10, or even encourages parents to go buy 6 cause is not known how long they will play football. :)

luvstobu... said...

Baseball tacos tend to have a nail into his forehead. If this amount then they are ok for football. If they do not remove the screw (the cup) and then used for football. In my experience growing soccer shoes can go in both directions, but the tacos are better for Baseball will be used because they are less trained to control your foot on the ball. Since her daughter was 6, I see a problem. Good luck to you.

tiosanti said...

They are different. Staples foodtball U.S. are also different. You need to buy soccer shoes. Next time if you have a staff. Let me put it this way, the other football shoes for the sport.

geniphur... said...

Yes, there is a difference, unfortunately. I have this on a search when I tried a couple of my husband play softball on the lookout for

Al G said...

You need appropriate footwear for the sport. When it comes to shoes, all set around the bottom upwards.

Polly said...

Baseball cleats have a ribbon on the front, the fingers in football, soccer shoes is illegal, but I think eating legal in baseball.

Kyle said...

Baseball cleats have to do a grip on the front of the football

Post a Comment