Monday, February 1, 2010

What Meals To Eat If I Have Gastritis If I Eat 6 Meals A Day, How Many Calories Should Each Meal Have.?

If I eat 6 meals a day, how many calories should each meal have.? - what meals to eat if i have gastritis

First I would like to explain my situation. In the 15 years old high in very good shape for the sport, 6 meters and go to the gym 3 times a week. Lose in good shape, but we want more fat. I've heard that eating 6 times a day help me lose weight. So how many calories should I eat each meal? Im 6 feet tall and about 160 pounds and about 10% body fat. (I was 10% last year) I also drink protein shakes after I work with, but I ran out of powder and did not buy anymore, I take protein shakes yet, perhaps a meal? I do not know how I treat them then eat breakfast at school, a sandwich with 2 or 3 hours later, another sandwich at the end of the school day? I have also heard that it's not good to eat later than 6 at night, that true? Any other suggestions would be helpful
Thank you.

2 comments:

Wiccan Witch said...

150-200

calista said...

You can lose weight if done properly. I tried many ways but could not remove. I found the best way that works for everyone. I have my weight easily in this way you use the diet. You need to find the right information that works. I lost 19 pounds after 6 weeks with a diet like this. I highly recommend it. You can find more information you can get the link below.

Post a Comment