Friday, February 5, 2010

Tanning Before Getting Eyebrows Done I Just Got A Big Rug Burn On My Face Before Picture Day What Should I Do?

I just got a big rug burn on my face before picture day what should i do? - tanning before getting eyebrows done

I've been to the gym today and tried a spring for the first time and went terribble fell on my face. and mats, which I use to burn the carpet right at the tip of the nose, where it began between my eyebrows. I have pictures of tomorrow's day also. What should I do? Ive tried to hide it with makeup, but its very difficult to make because they see my face really white. exspecially since my face, because in the summer is strong. Is it possible he could get rid of redness, burning on the carpet? Thank you.

4 comments:

Mz Tweety Babii said...

http://www.makeupmadness.co.uk/kohl-penc ... You will find a blush that matches your skin tone to cover the burn with

hazel eyed hannah said...

Find a foundation that matches your skin and easy to use, this red zone. Care, as they seem to lump in the front. For photos, you can not say, maybe you can wash your face, if it is not so obvious. Good luck!

ShadowTh... said...

Well, because his skin color is different than normal, an economic base or concealer that can be used in summer for this find. Yesterday I burnt my foundation and has done wonders. And I advise to get a liquid foundation.

Jacky rox said...

Simply put makeup on your operating system using the new Almay Smart Shade Makeup!
http://www.packagedesignmag.com/issues/2 ...

Post a Comment